May 18, 2009

Barbecue Blues




We at STS have figured it out. The haters are suffering from The Barbecue Blues. With comments like these a clear diagnosis can be made.

hoosierlady: I've been trying to find a bad concert review. Granted, I have a full life, and I haven't given this a lot of time, but I did look over my morning coffee, and. .

erniesmom: Well-hes getting pretty good reviews on this tour...Not great but pretty good!

Mimosa: Keithy fed off of Carrie and her fans last year, and he's feeding off of Taylor and her fans this year. It's actually kinda pitiful.

cricket1700: I didn't see a single empty seat myself but I know there must have been a few since I don't think it was sold out.


Since photos tell all, according the haters, lets look at some...

St. Paul
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Chicago
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Green Bay
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What do these shows have in common? All sold out and no Carrie and no Taylor.

Please enjoy this clip from the opening of the Chicago show to see for yourself!

4 Comments:

THANK_YOU said...

hoosierlady: I've been trying to find a bad concert review. Granted, I have a full life, and I haven't given this a lot of time, but I did look over my morning coffee, and. .


This has got to be one of the most LOL comments I've read in a long, long time! It says so much with so few words.

"I've been trying to find..."

Trying to find people that agree with me...

Trying to find any tabloid story that fits my story...

Trying to find pics that fit my version of the "unhappy" couple...

Trying to find something wrong with baby Sunday...

Trying to find fault with EVERY FLIPPIN' THING!


Here's one for ya, how about trying to find your conscience again?

Anonymous said...

GREAT TREAD!

It is really funny! And THE TRUTH.

Such a bitter pill they have to swallow, and swallow and swallow!

They make such fools of them selves over and over and over!
LMAO

No wonder all the posters on E! are coming out of the walls laughing out loud at the silly jerks.

Anonymous said...

talking out of both sides of their mouth again....

"I could care less who he's married to if he can focus on his music and give me 100% when I go to a show. That means I don't need him to pay tribute to NK and I don't need to see her at his shows."No imahick, you would care less who he's married to if you didn't care where and when he mentioned her, on his terms.

And you don't want her at the shows? Sorry you don't run their lives. Hater.

WhoBStinkn said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these wonderful pictures!!

Post a Comment