May 12, 2009

STS is brought to you by....

REALITYCHECK.

Here's the screencap of my homepage

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It is sad that there is this much mistrust and paranoia. However I wanted to start fresh with a new name and blog. I said before on JB's blog that I wanted to have a blog that exposed the skeptics but I knew very little personal info about these women. After JB's blog disappeared for the second or third time I thought it had met its demise. I wanted SOMETHING out there to tell the truth, without the skeptics having anything to hold against us and get another blog shut down. As much as they say Urban Myths Revealed is pointless, none of us should trust what they are possibly doing behind the scenes.

I thought it was clear from my style of posts who I was, to those who have been with us these past couple of years. But I will not have posters or fans believe this is a fake site or allow "the actress" to take credit for my work.

honkytonkrock was also me. Perhaps I went about it the wrong way using new names on E! and CMT to get the word out about STS. I apologize for confusing anyone.

My ID here will remain Skewermistress but know that this blog is legit, pro Keith and Nicole, and absolutely on the up and up!

11 Comments:

Anonymous said...

We at Urban Myth Revealed would like to say we support Reality Check and Skewering The Skeptics.

This is not the blog we question and apologize for any misconceptions.

Anonymous said...

What makes you think this blog, just like JB's blog will not get around to the haters? Because it will eventually.

Another thing-
You make this post today at 7:03
and Just Beginnings posted the following
yesterday on UMR, I assume referencing this very blog:

Just Beginning-
Moderation is back on.


Our man on the inside says be wary of other blogs seeming to be against the skeptics. Actresses are good at pretending. Not as good as our man on the inside however.
May 12, 2009 6:40 PM

SkewerMistress said...

Thank you JustBeginning. Your endorsement is very much appreciated!

WhoBStinkn said...

Thanks for clarification, I was getting nervous and was doubting.

SkewerMistress said...

Anonymous, we know this blog has already been noticed by the haters. Tell us, what would be the point of revealing their lies if the public (haters included) could not see it.

Timestamps are relative to the blogger. This post you are replying to was put up yesterday, 05/12 at 7:03 PM.

SkewerMistress said...

WhoB, thank you for sticking with us. I felt if JB was sending out an alarm (which I misread), that others would jump ship. I take the blame for confusing the readers.

WhoBStinkn said...

This came from Jb's blog-which leads me to believe the haters know about this blog also.


Anonymous said...

If you feel that strongly why don't you all go post retorts on the negative thread until they are drowned out? Mod 2 can't keep up with a mass attack of Skeptic Skewers. I was under the impression this blog was private since I, personally, was notified through a private message.


And since the opening paragraph under WELCOME! of this blog says, "What is posted here is not up for debate. It is the cold hard truth. While others proudly go up against the skeptics each and every day on various blogs, message boards, and websites, Skewering The Skeptics will be a safe haven. Consider this a place to find out the truth behind the lies. No skeptic identities will be revealed here for the simple fact it is more important to continually discredit these buffoons than to show their faces. We won't be giving them ammunition to shut down this blog." May 12, 2009 6:14 PM

Anonymous said...

I thought you were reading it wrong, but didn't want to put words in any one's mouth.


I thought as talking about the POSTER on there.
And added another warning also.

SkewerMistress said...

This blog never c'aimed to be "private", only free from hater abuse, comments, and negativity. All comments are moderated.

Much of the aim of STS is to expose the lies of the haters and reveal those lies to the world, so to speak. And so that the haters can see the fans know what is really going on.

WhoB, the haters know and have been knowing about this blog. They read CMT and we posted a link there. They read the positive thread, they read NKU, they read the Monkeyville threads. If they say they don't they are lying. They have to in order to keep up the charade.

It was never STS's intention to keep ourselves a secret.

countrycat said...

Skewer Mistress, I am relieved! You have our full support!

WhoBStinkn said...

Thanks for explaining. I misunderstood. :-)

Post a Comment