August 11, 2009

Dum Dums



"Cynical,what was your take on the Kansas City show? I noticed he told the audience before his dedication to NK that she was there; is that his way of "warning" to fans to stay away from his bus? What's your opinion on him & the show?" -cygnus2



"I guess Sweet Thing doesn't make a lot of sense then. I did see that he sang You'll Think of Me, in Kansas City with a lot less passion than usual. He sang it passionately with her there in LA.... My take on the whole thing is that when she's there his show is a whole lot less passionate and vibrant." -cynical_gal/1urbanfan27

"I don't know cynical sometimes I wonder if he's told to say she's there even when she's not. Maybe to make it look like she's interested but she isn't going to bother with all that, it's so beneath her you know. His fans will never know, as far as Hagmaw is concerned their all stupid." -Oh "So" Leery

"The concert, I think I read some place that she was there and it might even have surprised Keith," -flyin/hit_n_run

" After he announced she was at the K.C. concert I looked for her (thought she'd stand out - or UP in the crowd), but never saw her. She was never on the screen." -cygnus2

THANK YOU TO CYNICAL_GAL FOR THE CONTRADICTIONS, OH "SO" LEERY FOR THE CONSPIRACY THEORIES, FLYIN FOR THE LIE, AND CYGNUS2 FOR DRAGGING OUT THE SKEPTICS' TOTAL IGNORANCE ON THE MATTER!

SUCKERS ALL AROUND FOR THE HATERS!

THE FANS HAVE KNOWN DAYS AGO THAT NICOLE WAS THERE! TAKE A LOOK-SEE!



3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

SM, flyin said Keith was surprised by Nicole's visit because that wacko still believes stephanie the nutjob who is still trying to convince people that she's secretly meeting up with Keith and giving him plaid shirts to wear. I'm tellin ya, they've got the IQ of a chicken.

countrycat said...

Hey now, I think DumDums are too good for the skeptics LOL They are one of my favorite candies.

I'm taking a break from the KUNK threads, but I still know it's the blind leading the blind over there. They absolutely would say his wife wasn't there even with proof staring them right in the face!

red@gold said...

Anonymous 6:16 I am pretty sure chickens are smarter ... but thanks for the laugh.

I am so glad this place exists because it and the Revealed site fight a fight that the skeptics got away with for WAY too long. To know that their lunacy is catalogued and their lies put out for the world to see makes me feel great relief.

Bravo and keep it up!

Post a Comment