April 11, 2010

E! Skeptic Erniesmom Likes
Her Lies As Big As Texas















erniesmom: Just think--only 1 more week for the award show...I wonder if the face has healed? Will those gigantic lips make her sound even more stupid? Will she try to outshine all the lovely ladies of country? I wonder how long it will take Miranda to just punch Hag's lights out? (I've heard she is not a Kidless fan_)Oh well-I guess I can wait another week,,,,,lol


Caught in a lie once again. Did you hear that from the old folks home erniesmom? You should keep your mouth shut. You aren't doing yourself any favors.



Miranda Lambert Gets Beauty Tips from Nicole Kidman

In the current issue of OK!, country star Miranda Lambert reveals that she takes her beauty advice from a good source — Nicole Kidman.

“I use sunscreen every day – SPF 85,” the country cutie, 25, tells OK!. “I tan a lot but not on my face. I heard that from Nicole Kidman. She said she uses sunscreen throughout the year, and she is so beautiful.”

Miranda calls herself a “lip-gloss freak,” and names her favorite beauty products as M.A.C. Lipglass in Prrr, Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser and Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Moisturizer.

In the fashion department, she can’t get enough of jeans and sundresses.

“I perform in jeans every night,” she says. “I jump around too much to wear a dress! My style is a little cosmo and a little country, with some rock ’n’ roll.”

When she’s not performing, Miranda enjoys spending her time on the road with her pups Delta Dawn and Delilah. “They’re always with me.”


Makeherup.com

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

You ofcourse can't miss the connection to KUCRUSH here right?

Anonymous said...

You've got to read it to believe it!

kucrush-erniesmom has been going at it since 2005. She posted this message on the QVC shopping channel

"Keith Urban........have followed him since his career began with "The Ranch"........but that Kidman chic has put a dent in my fantasy! LOL"

LMAO! No wonder she's on Jimmy Wayne like white on rice. If you see a woman with colored jeans Jimmy don't sign, run! RUN!!!!!

SkewerMistress said...

kucrush used to post on CMT I believe. And they think they won't get found out!

Anonymous said...

I wish these poor people good luck on finding a single person in Hollywood or in country music that doesn't like Kidman or that doens't have nice words for her... this is gonna be hard! =P
I just don't how can anyone spend so much time talking about someone they hate! Seriously!

SkewerMistress said...

You're dead on Anon. None of what they do makes sense. The skeptics that say they aren't fans anymore follow his career with as much voracity. Don't let the current lack of activity on E! fool you. They know everything that's happening but they don't want to talk about it because it's good. They'll be back on the hate train ACM night regardless of who wins, who performs, and who wears what.

Post a Comment