May 27, 2010

E! Online Skeptics,
Beating A Dead Horse,
15 Months And Counting





















MR & MS NICOLE KIDMAN - THE NEGATIVE THREAD!
Posted: Feb 7, 2009 12:36 AM in response to: nomorefan

goldenlady

Okay Okay Gang I heard this song on the radio the other day and just screamed. Nomore I thought about all of our talks on the board and here is what I want to share. Happy reading. Oh and Keith this is just for you. If I could just get him to record Trace's song. Yeah SWEET. Congrat's Nomore on your award ;<;)

Trace Adkins Marry For Money Lyrics
Songwriters: Melton, James Edward; Turnbull, Dave;
"Marry For Money"




Re: KEITH URBAN - THE NEGATIVE THREAD, Part II
Posted: May 26, 2010 8:15 PM in response to: hit n run

erniesmom


Keith's Theme Song

I'm gonna marry for money
I'll be so dan$ rich it ain't funny
I'm gonna have me a Trust Fund,Yacht Club
Hot Tub,piece of the Pie

Find me a sweet Sugar momma
With a whole lot of Zeros and Commas.
Don't really care if she loves me,she can "even be UGLY"
I'm gonna marry for MONEY

I won't have to love her family
I won't have to like her friends
And if things work out like I planned it
I won't ever have to work again.

I'm gonna fly to Hawaii
on the Leer Jet the OLD Lady buys me
I'll call her Sweatheart, BABY GIRL(lol)
if shes a hundred and twenty


Sounds to me like his simple writing.......Too bad Trace beat him to it...haha
I wonder if Nashville had Itty Bitty in mind when this song was penned...

.It kills me!!


Re: KEITH URBAN - THE NEGATIVE THREAD, Part II
Posted: May 26, 2010 10:03 PM in response to: erniesmom

Mimosa

Well erniesmom...Trace did say once that Keefus needed his a$$ kicked. Maybe he had Itty Bitty in mind when he wrote it.




MARRY FOR MONEY

SONGWRITERS: Jimmy Melton & Dave Turnbull



For those of us tired of the horse beatings we're going to shoot the darn thing once and for all. First, Trace Adkins didn't write the song. Mimosa and erniesmom you've screwed yourselves there. Second, it's very odd how much the skeptics love a simple novelty song but call Radney Foster's "I'm In" silly....once Keith recorded it. Third, Dave Turnbull performed "Marry For Money" around Nashville a long time before Trace took it off the market and recorded it. It's not about Keith Urban or Nicole Kidman. The locals know. Sorry but you're shit out of luck on this one. Guess your "connections" to Music City...i.e. your lies and imaginations, failed you again.

It's. Just. That. Easy.


P.S.

Mimosa: You'd be surprised how strong denial can be in some people.


Not really!

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

And Mimosa is still giving lectures on addictive behavior, as if she has any education in the field...pathetic.

Anonymous said...

I'd say 5 years of stalking Keith and Nicole's every move is addictive behavior. I laughed when hitandrun/taralea said nobody was interested in them because they are so boring. Not boring enough for her to stop talking about them apparently.

SkewerMistress said...

Taralea will be the first one to say KUNK is boring, every week! They do nothing fun and interesting as a couple. Did you see that statement?

BAHAHAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

Oh Mimosa, we see how strong denial is everytime we read your posts. You haters are in complete denial. Keith and Nicole have been happily together for 5 years, no contract, no paving the way, no affairs, no gay lovers. One day you'll look at a calendar and see what year it is and wonder why you wasted 5 years hating. Good luck getting that time back.

Post a Comment