July 27, 2010

Skeptics, The Truth Comes
Home To Roost Yet Again!

We're interrupting the normal stream of updates for a special blog. One the E! Online and Urban Myths Skeptics will simply love.

First a hello to nomorefan who left me another "anonymous" message.

nomorefan is so classy. Can't you tell by reading this latest post?


nomorefan: Then spoke of her second marriage to KU Masterpiece, and he isn't Australian either. The good part - the main male morning personality said, "I still don't know who Keith Urban is." (This isn't a country radio station.) With that, one of the other guys said, "If you saw him, you would think gay right away!"
Need I say more?



Nicole winning Best Local Nashville Celebrity must have been too much so she stopped by yesterday to let me know I had a hard on for Keith and Nicole. Oh and that I belong in the loony bin. Guess nomorefan got me confused with her buddies. Just take a look....


From November 13, 2009 12:47 PM

maclen: Well, MARK MY WORDS NOW... next year...after her dreary indie flicks have fizzled to minor release..or even to "straight to dvd status"...dont be surprised that "excerpts" from those "allegedly destroyed bad diaries" dont make it onto the internets! And of course inept team kidman will deny them as fake...or that they did not leak them...but I certainly expect it to happen.

Unfortunately for you Inept Senior Skeptic maclen, we are marking your words and it doesn't look good. Your batting average is ZERO. With Rabbit Hole premiering at Toronto we expect the lies to get even more elaborate and ridiculous.


kakee: She is going down. And there's nothing she can do. Bigger boobs will only make her more of a joke than she already is.

BAHAHAHA!


********************************

Nicole Kidman: Winner of Best Local Nashville Celebrity

vs.

Urban Myths Blog Photoshopped Sidebar


Pretty self-explanatory isn't it?

*************************************

kakee:Whenever she talks about Keith, it's always about his great love for her, and what he does for her. When they were first together, it made me nuts to hear her talk in interviews, because she would not give him credit for anything. But then I thought about other interviews I had heard from her, and realized that she never gave anyone any credit for anything. She seems afraid to do that, which is such a shame, because I always find those type of stars so much more likable.
It's why I've always loved Meryl Streep. Whenever she complimented on her talent, she always rolls her eyes and laughs, like you've got to be kidding. And when she's on with other actors, you can tell how much she loves to work and laugh with other. She's a true actor and others love to work with her.



You are simply a liar kakee. Here's just some of the examples that we could find in 5 minutes













Nicole talking about the cast of Nine: "It was interesting being around this cast," said Kidman. "People asked us about the egos and everything, and I think when you're working egos are not a part of it because when you love what you do you're just so glad to be around other people who love what they do. I came into the rehearsal room and saw Kate dancing up a storm, and said, 'Wow! That's amazing. I can't wait for people to see that part of her, and maybe she'll get a Broadway show out of this because she so deserves the lead in a show, whether she wants it or not.' I think that's what it is, and you see that with our director, he's just in the trenches, working everyday, and he still does not want to give the film up. That's what you need to be around to do good work, because it's contagious."

Nicole talking about Daniel Craig: “The thing about Daniel, and the reason I like working with him, is that he’s an actor’s actor.”


Nicole Kidman on Taylor Swift: She is a delight," Kidman said. "And she so deserves what's happening to her because, having met her and seeing her actually really become a phenomenon over the past couple of years, she really deserves it." Swift, of course, became the youngest person ever to win the CMA Entertainer of the Year award, among other honors. As if that weren't enough, Kidman went even further in her praise for Swift. "She's a honey bun," Kidman said. "She's everything that she appears to be."


Nicole on Robert Pattinson: "He's great," she said. "I think he's a really fine actor, actually, because he wants to be great. He's working with the right people."

Nicole on director Noah Baumbach: "I had seen ‘Squid and the Whale’, I had read the script and I had seen what Noah had done and was capable of, and had previously worked with Wes Anderson as a writer and I just thought he was an original voice in American cinema and I was very honored to be a part of this group."


Nicole on The Shining: "But this is what I love about Jack's performance in this movie. He is so bold in the way he does it. Look at how mean, how awful, he is to her. He doesn't hold back. In no sense is he winking at the audience and saying, 'Oh, I'm not really like this.' He just goes for it. Such a good combination, Stanley and Jack. Who would have guessed it?"


Our favorite clips. Watch closely kakee. Is "Meryl Streep" the standard line all skeptics bring out when they try to lie their way through an argument?






and most recently from the piece in Interview magazine with Marion Cotillard....

Nicole: "Yeah I want that bliss. I also think it happens [thinking about death] when you suddenly meet somebody who changes you. I met someone who I want to continue my life with for as long as I can. It saddens me so much to think of not having him, my love, in my life. Goodbye becomes a thing where I just think, Oh please no - for him and for my children...."


It's. Just. That. Easy.

BAHAHAHAHA!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

SM You should add these to the blog.

kakee
Posts: 152
Registered: 5/23/08
I don't believe it for a minute. I do agree with Ted, she'd want them now at any cost, to improve her cold-hearted movie bombed image. She is going down. And there's nothing she can do. Bigger boobs will only make her more of a joke than she already is.


nomorefan
Posts: 12,698
Registered: 6/23/06
Then spoke of her second marriage to KU Masterpiece, and he isn't Australian either. The good part - the main male morning personality said, "I still don't know who Keith Urban is." (This isn't a country radio station.) With that, one of the other guys said, "If you saw him, you would think gay right away!"

Need I say more?

SkewerMistress said...

Will do! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

They are classic schizophrenics. They are out of touch with reality and their grip on what is reality is gone. The imaginary and the unreal is just like living to them. They live daily in an imaginary world. I use to think they just weren't very bright but it's obvious now they have a real sickness.

Nomorefan constantly looks for someone to validate the hate she feels inside. She uses the word GAY like it's an insult, a classic homophobe. She's a woman nearing 50 years old who talks like a 14 year old. Her life and her heart are obviously empty. What a way to piss away a life.

Post a Comment