July 1, 2010

Yeah, That's EXACTLY What's
Going On Here Mimosa!









Mimosa: I kinda hope they keep it up. It's very entertaining to watch them make fools of themselves....especially since they seem to not have a clue. The harder they try...the funnier it is.



Meanwhile back at the Urban Myths Ranch.....

Tara: Most of the entire relationship is built on myth. I am glad everyone knew because back then no one knew anything. And the first spotting of her at a concert was in Buffalo - thats the first one that was talked about and that was in November of 05.
























But Keith didn't play Buffalo and after Tara was told her stories are a load of bull....

hoosierlady: Let me off the chain,

I beg you,

Let me have the floor and don't hold me back.

I want my Urban Myths back the way it was, this isn't fun. I want my happy little fun world back, and this is just a huge bubble buster.

PLEASE LET ME HAVE HER

I won't ask for anything for Christmas, my birthday, or Valentine's day for 2 years.

I'll stop mumbling the f word while driving,

I need my Urban Myths at the end of a long day.

Please?



You are pleading to lie and be lied to. After 5 years that's no surprise at all.

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

"It's very entertaining to watch them make fools of themselves....especially since they seem to not have a clue. The harder they try...the funnier it is."

That's funny, that's exactly how I feel about the skeptics.

"Tara: Most of the entire relationship is built on myth. I am glad everyone knew because back then no one knew anything."

The only myth is the one Tara has been building since day one. The puzzling part is why that small group of sad women ate it up.

What a twisted sick bunch of lost souls.

Anonymous said...

VERY ILL PEOPLE.!

THEIR BEHAVIOR PROVES IT DAY AFTER DAY. same comments 5 years later. twisted and sick

WHY?

Anonymous said...

Well Mimosa has finally hit rock bottom by agreeing with OhsoLeery. Now even a picture isn't proof for those morons. Apparently Nicole photoshops herself into pictures now. She wears a generic outfit and they insert her whenever they need a picture of her. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! And no other skeptic has the balls to tell either one of them they're nuts!

They're digging their own skeptic graves and I love it!

FatSlob said...

I posted a comment on Myths that conveniently didn't show up. Here's the jest. Taralea got all the business about Keith's movie contract from somebody in Nashville. Tara took that info and ran with it 5 years ago. She believed everything that person told her. But when Keith got out of rehab, that same "source" said Keith wanted to make the marriage work and he did love Nicole. That wasn't what Tara or the other pawns wanted to hear so they conveniently ignored that bit of information.

Tara wants to let everyone know how it really started. She fails to let everyone know how it really is. Tara says Keith is living a lie to bring attention on himself but she's describing herself.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry most people know whats up.

No one is fooled by their crap

Post a Comment