December 12, 2012

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!



Congratulations to both Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman! Yesterday Keith and Monty Powell were nominated by the Critics Choice Movie Awards for Best Song for "For You" from Act of Valor. And this morning Nicole received two nominations from the Screen Actors Guild for her roles in The Paperboy and Hemingway and Gellhorn. Congrats also to Clive Owen who was nominated for his role in H&G!

The Critics Choice Awards are January 10th and the SAG Awards are handed out January 27th.

Nicole has released a sweet message on the nominations....

“This acknowledgement from my peers means everything to me. I love acting. I love actors. This has absolutely floored me. Thank you so much!”

We hope to see more across this year's awards season!





1 Comment:

skankyoldwhore said...

Thank you :).
Congratulations to both of them :).

Post a Comment