October 9, 2009

It's A Good Friday

Congratulations to Keith Urban!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


He is once again nominated for an Australian ARIA award for BEST COUNTRY ALBUM. The ceremony will be held November 26. No word yet if Keith will be a performer on the telecast.

And Keith has also been nominated for MUSIC ACT OF THE YEAR for the Australian 2009 GQ Men Of The Year awards. To vote for Keith click here.



Another Vogue Nine shot was released.

A picture like this should have been the fold-out cover!




Stunning And Real!


For a larger version that really does the ladies justice click here.


Don't forget to check out the updated sidebar. And as always have a great weekend!


1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Thing, I've noticed something about posting here. When I hit "Post Comment," I get an error message. When I hit it again, I get "Your comment will be visible after approval." I've only had one issue where my post didn't go through. I felt like it was a glitch because I knew I hadn't said anything objectionable so I just resubmitted and SM approved it. I hope this helps.

Post a Comment