May 26, 2010

Keith Urban Skeptics Want To Change History















Take a look at the recent comments on the Urban Myths blog, emphasis on the Myths. Why? Because it seems the Keith Urban fans that post there want to change who Keith was and still is


A440: Keith became religious -"a prayer," in his own words - during his druggie phase (as he mentioned to Katie Couric in early 2005 for the Dateline interview he did).

Laura: And mikki, Keith is and always has been pretty religious. Maybe not as much before as he is now, but I've seen several interviews from the past where he talks about God, too.

Tara: His beliefs are more New Age than fire and brimstone




From the man's own mouth

2002

KU: "I'm not religious at all, but I'm very spiritual and I have a very strong faith and it got me through."


2005

YOU THANK GOD OFTEN IN THE LINER NOTES. ARE YOU A SPIRITUAL PERSON? AND HOW DOES YOUR SPIRITUALITY AFFECT YOUR SONGWRITING?

KU: Very spiritual. Not religious, but very spiritual. I don’t know how it inspires my songs, but I just know that it does. I think that spirituality probably inspires it by the view of looking at lyrics. I find that a lot of songs I write I talk about “you” as opposed to “her,” and it can have a spiritual connotation or personal connotation depending on who ‘you’ is. ‘You’ might be God, your girlfriend, mom, dad-it could be nature. It could be anything. I think I subconsciously keep songs a little ambiguous, again to not be too specific, and it lets people gravitate towards them in their own way.




2009

"Thank You"

And I thank god for grace and mercy
And that you became my wife


Skeptics get a clue! You can't rewrite history when it suits your agenda. A big myth you spread is that you must be "religious" in order to attend church or Mass, or that you are "religious" if you believe in a higher power.

But the biggest Skeptic Myth there is is that every single one of you is anything like what you say you are. Your words and lies give you away each time you post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment